If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected].
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Business name
• Phone number
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookie Data
A “cookie” is a small text file that’s stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
• Monitor your use on our website and gather analytics to help us improve your browsing experience.
• Remember your preferences to personalise your visit Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
• Personalise our website and display information relevant to you
• Help us improve the usability of our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Google Analytics Advertiser
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features, which helps us to better understand site visitors, via anonymised data. This can include collecting information from:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
This information is collected via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation. It allows us to understand what type of users visit the site, which then allows us to improve the website’s offerings for a better user experience.
We use Google AdWords to see which pages led to our users submitting contact forms to us, which allows us to create a more effective marketing campaign, and make better use of our paid search budget.
We use CallPage, which helps us to call back a potential lead when convenient for them. We use this data only in-house to improve our services.
Cux.io is a software as a service that analyse and visualise websites’ users behaviour. It helps our customers out to understand how and why users behave in way they do.
What we collect
- We are collecting several different informations from End User browser. Data we collect are necessary to visualize users behaviour and they are not excessive.
The information collected and processed includes:
- Device-specific data
- device’s IP address (we set the last two octets of IPv4 addresses to 0 and we strip last 64 bits of IPv6 to ensure the full IP address is never written to our storage or cache)
- device screen resolution
- browser viewport
- browser colour depth
- screen orientation
- device type (unique device identifiers), operating system, and browser type
- geographic location (country only) based on anonymised IP
- preferred language used to display site
- User interactions
- Pointer events (movements, location, clicks, taps, swipes, gestures)
- Keypresses (anonymised to representation of key type like char, number, special)
- Website data
- referring URL and domain
- pages visited
- tabs opened and visited
- duration of tab being focused
- date, time and timezone when website pages were accessed.
- local storage
- session storage
- Device-specific data
- Cux use several storage engines on End User browser to collect non-personal information including standard internet log information and behavioural metadata. This helps us to provide a better experience, identify preferences, diagnose technical problems, analyse trends and improve our services.
Omniconvert is backed by one of the leading European technology-focused private equity and venture capital firms.
The data we collect is aggregated and analyzed anonymously. We may analyze data such as browser type, display size, device type, as well as browsing data. These will be stored on the servers of our partner, Omniconvert and it will imply placing a few cookies in your browser (prefixed with “mktz_“) randomly-generated. We will not collect any sensitive data that could lead to your identification.
Unless improves the communication between man and machine, offering services that adapt digital interaction to match the context of individual people. Its predictive personalization platform tailors your website messaging to each unique visitor.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information is anonymized and does not identify you personally. You may think of the following.
- The anonymized IP address from which you access our website;
- The type of browser, operating system, and device used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit, length of visits to certain pages, and page interactions;
List of Cookies used
|Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose||Cookie Duration||Category|
|Google Analytics||This web analytics cookie collects information about how visitors use the Website, which website the user came from, the number of each user’s visits and how long a user stays on the Website||1 year||Analytics|
|Facebook for Developers||Enable visitors to share website pages and content through third party social networking and other websites. The companies that serve these cookies may also use visitors information to serve targeted advertising on other websites.||1 year||Essential|
|Google Adwords Conversion||Advertising pixel for prospecting and retargeting||1 year||Targeting/Advertising|
|Twitter Advertising||Advertising||1 year||Essential|
|_Xeno_shared_session||Holds session information for sharing across Xeno applications.||Session||Essential|
|_Xeno_nps_session||Sessions for NPS.||Session||Functionality/Preference|
|_Xeno_session||Hold session information for root access applications.||Session||Essential|
|_voice_session||Sessions for Voice.||Session||Functionality/Preference|
|_Xeno_remember_me||Preference for maintaining login sessions||2 Weeks||Essential|
|_Xeno_settings||Arbitrary, non-PII settings usually for preferences||1 year||Functionality/Preference|
|_Xeno_cookie||Arbitrary, non-PII settings usually for preferences||380 days||Functionality/Preference|
|Advertising vendor||180 days||Targeting/Advertising|
|Google Tag Manager||Traffic and visitor behavior measurement||1 year||Analytics|
|Cloudflare||Control over cache of assets||1 year||Essential|
|Facebook Business||Used for creating custom audience on Facebook for advertising purpose||2 years||Targeting/Advertising|
|Facebook Impression||Advertising||2 years||Targeting/Advertising|
|Twitter Analytics||Web analytics||2 years||Analytics|
|Google Dynamic Remarketing||Advertising||180 days||Targeting/Advertising|
|CUX||Analytics Tool to track visitor behaviour||Session||Analytics|
|Google Analytics||Session Google Analytics||10 minutes||Analytics|
|Omniconvert||Analytics Tool to track visitor behaviour||1 Year||Targeting/Analytics|
|Unless||Analytics Tool to track visitor behaviour||1 Year||Targeting/Analytics|
Cookies subject to change
The content of this Policy is for your general information and use only. These cookies are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and is subject to change and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This policy applies only to interactions taking place via the website, and does not govern offline interactions.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To customise the website for you
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
• To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Controlling your data
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by sending an email to [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
However, there are special situations in which we may need to share access to your Personal Information without your explicit consent. For example;
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
• To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
• To protect against legal liability
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. An admin fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible on the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Use of your personal information
We will use the information provided for the following purposes:
• Personal data will not be used for any purpose other than that for which it is provided. We will use it for our business services, contacting customers and invoicing.
• Digital files and information received from customers will be held on a secure back up drive and will be held as long as is necessary to undertake the task as requested by the customer. Where we create digital artwork we will hold the non personal date for as long as we deem necessary.
• Where we have to sub-contract certain jobs to our network of creatives, we will only use contractors that meet with GDPR requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Users can have any inaccurate contact information corrected by sending us an email at the above address.
We only handle information that is necessary for us to process payments for services you have with Social Engagers, such as credit card numbers, the security codes associated with them, we do not store this information.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.socialengagers.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.